- USB Cable: 1
- Passive Probes: 2
- Power Cord: 1
- Quick Start: 1
- Certification: 1
Siglent’s SDS1202X-E Oscilloscope breaks yet another performance-to-price barrier! With features not available in most oscilloscopes at twice this price, it offers a higher bandwidth, processing speed, and, and FFT resolution than other scopes in this class.
The SDS1202X-E employs a new generation of SPO technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. The system noise is also lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 frames / second (sequence mode). It also employs a 256-level intensity grading display and a color-temperature mode not found in other oscilloscopes in this class.
Serial bus trigger / decode comes standard.
With a waveform memory of 14 MB, the FFT function contains an impressive 1 MPts.
- 200 MHz Bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s Real-Time Sampling Rate
- 14 MPts Waveform Memory
- 500 uV/div Sensitivity
- Maximum waveoform capture rate: 100,000 frames / second (Standard mode), 400,000 frames / sec (Sequence mode)
- Serial bus decode & trigger: standard
- Digital trigger provides low jitter
- Intensity-Graded display / Color-Temperature display mode
- Video triggering / HDTV
- Cursors * Measurement functions
- USB and LAN interfaces
- 7″ (diagonal) display
- Sequence trigger mode
- History function
- Secure erase feature