- GTL-101, BNC-Alligator Test Lead *1 (only AFG-125/125P)
- GTL-101, BNC-Alligator Test Lead *2 (only AFG-225/225P)
- GTL-105A, Test Lead*1 (only AFG-125P/225P)
- Quick Start Guide *1, CD-ROM with AFG software and user manual *1
GW Instek launches the brand new AFG-100/200 series 25MHz USB modular arbitrary function generator with four models for selections. The AFG-100/200 series arbitrary function generator with many unique features such as light weight, handy, and USB interface compatible is an ideal choice for the applications at the general laboratories in applying stand-alone operation or collocation with the GDS-2000A series digital oscilloscope.
The main features of the AFG-100/200 series are output amplitude of 2.5Vpp (connecting with a load of 50 ohms), frequency range reaching 25MHz, frequency resolution of 1uHz, and built-in sine waveform, square waveform, triangle waveform, and noise signal. Square waveform can adjust the duty cycle from 1% to 99% and it can be utilized as pulse signal. Users, via the GDS-2000A FG APP, can select from the 66 built-in function waveforms to conduct arbitrary waveform editing. The AFG-100/200 series, with functions of AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM modulation, frequency sweep, burst and coupling, is suitable for various communications applications.
The AFG-100/200 series collocates with the FG APP of GDS-2000A digital oscilloscope through USB interface. While conducting stand-alone operation, the AFG-100/200 series utilizes USB interface, which allows users to quickly set up their required tests by the simple connection feature. AWES (arbitrary waveform editing software) PC software is provided to enter settings speedily and easily for measurement. Users can select required waveforms from arbitrary waveform editor.
- Frequency range: 1uHz~25MHz
- 1uHz frequency resolution
- Built-in 120 MSa/s, 10 bit resolution and arbitrary waveform editing function with 4k point memory
- Dual channel models support coupling, tracking, and phase functions
- Square waveform can adjust the duty cycle from 1% to 99%
- Support various arbitrary waveform editing methods.
- Built-in AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM(AFG-225/225P) modulation, sweep and burst functions
- USB interface signal control
- AFG-125P provides three DC power selections